Indian Institute of Technology, IIT, Jodhpur has recently invited online application for the recruitment of 25 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Technician, Jr. Technician, Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Registrar, and many other vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before closing date 3rd October, 2014. More details like post name, number of vacancies, age, educational qualifications, application fee, how to apply etc. are mentioned below in this post.
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2014 Details:
S. No.Post Name No. of Posts Max Age Educational Qualification
- Registrar 01vacancy 55 year Master Degree
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) 01 vacancy 55 year PG in Civil Engineering
- Executive Engineer (Civil) 01 vacancy 50 year Civil Engineering
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) 01 vacancy 50 year Civil Engineering
- Asst. Registrar 02 vacancies 50 year Master Degree
- Technician (Biology) 01 vacancy 30 year B.Sc. in Biology/ Diploma in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology
(Electrical Engineering) 02 vacancies 30 year B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical
(Mechanical Engineering) 02 vacancies 30 year B.Sc. degree/ diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technician (Physics) 01 vacancy 30 year B.Sc. degree/ diploma in Physics
- Junior Technician (Biology) 01 vacancy 27 year B.Sc. degree in Biology/ Diploma in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology
- Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering)02 vacancy 27 year B.Sc. degree/ diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering) 03 vacancies27 year B.Sc. degree/ diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Assistant 7 vacancies 27 year Bachelor’s degree
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for the posts (Sl. No. 1 to 5), Rs.250/- for (for posts Sl. No. 6 to 13) & no fee for SC/ST and PH applicants.
How To Apply for IIT Jodhpur Jobs:
Interested candidates can visit the official website page of IIT Jodhpur at www.iitj.ac.in/neww/aboutiitj/recruitment.php & then check the advertisement with title “Advt. No. IITJ/2014-15/Non-Academic Staff/9” to find further details related to the posts. To apply online go to link at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur . You must submit the online job application before closing date 03rd October, 2014.
After applying online for the job, you can send the printed application and all important documents to “
Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment, IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011, Rajasthan” before 17th October, 2014.
Submit Online Application Form Closing Date: 3rd October, 2014
Closing Date to Receive Application Form: 17th October, 2014