HPPCL Apprentice Engineer / Junior Engineer / Executive Jobs
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation, HPPCL, invites online applications from interested & eligible Indian residents (From Bonafide Himachali candidates) for the recruitment of Apprentice Engineer, Executive, Junior Engineer and Apprentice Junior Officer in various disciplines total 79 vacant posts. Candidates can apply through online application at http://hp.gov.in/hppclonlinereg/
up to 01st September, 2014. Download detail advertisement from official website for more information of HPPCL Recruitment 2014.
Details of HPPCL Recruitment 2014:
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Apprentice Engineer (Civil): 13 Vacancies
2. Apprentice Engineer (Electrical): 13 Vacancies
3. Apprentice Engineer (Mechanical): 07 Vacancies
4. Apprentice Engineer (IT): 06 Vacancies
5. Apprentice Executive (Personnel): 06 Vacancies
6. Apprentice Executive (Finance): 08 Vacancies
7. Apprentice (Company Secretary): 01 Vacancies
8. Apprentice Junior Engineer (Civil): 05 Vacancies
9. Apprentice Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Vacancies
10. Apprentice Junior Officer (Environment): 05 Vacancies
11. Apprentice (Geologist): 05 Vacancies
12. Apprentice (R&R): 05 Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 79 vacancies of Apprentice Engineer in various disciplines
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should passed BE/ B. Tech in (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA with 60% marks for Apprentice Engineer Posts, MBA in (HR/ Personnel/ Finance)/ ICWA/ CA/ MFSC with 50% marks for Apprentice Executive Posts, Candidate who has passed in Professional Program of Company Secretary but is yet become a member of ICSI or Candidate who are Members of ICSI for Company Secretary Posts, Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical) Engineering with 50% marks for Junior Engineer Posts, MA/ M. Sc in Geology with 50% marks for Geologist Post, MA Sociology/ Masters in Social Work with 50% marks for Apprentice Post, Masters in Environment Science/ Environment for Junior Officer Post.
Pay Scale: 1. Apprentice Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/IT), Apprentice Executive (Personnel/ Finance/Company Secretary): Rs. 12000/- per month.
2. Apprentice Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Apprentice (R&R/Geologist), Apprentice Junior Officer ( Environment): Rs. 8000/- per month.
Age Limit: The required age for these posts should be in between of 22 years to 30 years for Graduation/ PG Professionals and 18 years to 24 years for Diploma holders as on 01st September, 2014. Relaxation in age is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules. Reservation is applicable for Scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), PWD and Ex Serviceman candidates.
Selection Mode: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test as well as in Interview.
Note: Date of written test/interview will be published on the HPPCL website and no separate information will be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit regularly on HPPCL website for notices/ information.
How to Apply: For these posts eligible and interested candidates must apply online at HPPCL official website up to 01st September, 2014. Candidates must print out a hard copy of online filled up form for future use.
Apply Online Method: Applicant must have a valid E mail ID, & Mobile No., scanned photo and scanned signature before applying online. HPPCL may send call letter through this Email address. Follow all instructions carefully to apply online. The applicant need not send any other documents such as copies of certificates, mark sheets in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc.
1. Candidates should have scanned copies of photograph and signature in .jpg format, size not more than 40 KB each.
2. Logon to the website http://hppcl.gov.in/
3. Click on Jobs — CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON LINE FOR APPRENTICES.
4. Login by using login Id and password.
5. Else if you are a new user Click on “New Candidate Click to Register”.
6. Get registered by providing the details like name, user name, etc and click on Create user.
7. Then click on Login and fill all the details like Personnel, Qualification, Experience, Additional Information Details and upload photo and signature.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. After successful submission of online application, system will generate unique Registration Number.
10. Take printout of filled application and retain it for future use.
"Work Shop Superintendent, Cashier, Matron, Instructor & Other Jobs in YMCA University Faridabad"
Related Government Jobs
- » State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- » Coal India 1319 Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » Punjab & Haryana High Court 327 Clerk Recruitment 2017
- » IIT Bombay Software Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- » NLC 90 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017