Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Stenographer Grade III Jobs
High court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has released recruitment notification for 269 vacancies of Stenographer Grade III September 2014 at its official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in. So from eligible and interested candidates online applications are invited by Punjab and Haryana High Court for Stenographer Grade III vacancies. Candidates can apply through prescribed format through online mode from 04th September, 2014 to 23rd September, 2014. More details like age limit, educational qualification, name of posts, no. of vacancies, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are mentioned below in this post.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III vacancies Details:
Post Name: Stenographer Grade III
No. of Vacancies: 269 vacancies
Required Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification of candidates should be Graduate Degree in Science or Arts.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be 18 years to 38 years
Application Fee: Stenographer Grade III application fee is Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 125/- for other category candidates.
Selection Procedure: Based on Typing Test Performance
How to Apply: Applicants required to open the Punjab and Haryana High Court official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in Now fill the complete application form and keep it in safe place.
Submission of application Starting date: 04th September, 2014
Last date for Submission of application: 23rd September, 2014
Related Government Jobs
- » State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- » PSEB 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » HBSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » Coal India 1319 Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » Punjab & Haryana High Court 327 Clerk Recruitment 2017
- » IIT Bombay Software Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- » NLC 90 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017