National Archives of India, Government of India, Ministry of Culture, New Delhi invites applications from eligible and young professionals for the recruitment to the post of Supervisor, Preservation Assistant , Conservation Attendants & Helpers to work purely on contract basis . Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 47
Name of posts :
1) Supervisor : 01
2) Preservation Assistant : 21
3) Conservation Attendants : 02
4) Supervisor : 01
5) Preservation Assistant : 20
6) Helpers : 02
Educational Qualification :
1. For Supervisor post :
a. Candidate should be Graduate preferably in Science from a recognized University,
b. Specialized training in the field of Conservation of archival heritage from a reputed organization &
c. Knowledge of Computer operation.
2. For Preservation Asst : Minimum 12th pass and trained in Archival Conservation.
3. For Conservation Attendants : 10th pass. Trained persons in the field of conservation of documents.
4. For Preservation Assistant : Minimum 10th pass and trained in Archival Conservation.
5. For Helpers post : Minimum 10th pass & Trained persons in the field of conservation of documents.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 65 years for supervisor post.
Pay Scale :
1. For Supervisor : Rs.25,000/- per month
2. For Preservation Asst : Rs.15,000/- per month
3. For Conservation Asst : Rs.10,000/- per month
4. For Preservation Asst : Rs.12,000/- per month
5. For Helpers : Rs.9,000/- per month.
Mode of Selection : Selection will be made on the basis of test followed by practical test and Interview by a selection committee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can download the application form through the official website : www.nationalarchives.nic.in . Fill the form and with requisite documents send it to address given below :
The Director General of Archives,
National Archives of India,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Last date for receipt of application form : 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Click here to download Official notification and application form