Assistant Medical Officer 83 vacancies TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Assistant Medical Officer 83 vacancies TNPSC Recruitment 2015:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification at its official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in for the direct recruitment of Assistant Medical Officers 83 vacant posts in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. So Aspirant interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official website on or before last closing date 26th April 2015.
Assistant Medical Officer 83 vacancies TNPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Posts Name : Assistant Medical Officer
Details of Posts:
Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) – 63 Vacancies
Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 08 Vacancies
Assistant Medical Officer (Unani) – 03 Vacancies
Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – 09 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies : 83 Vacancies
Scale of Pay : (PB3) Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Age Limit : Applicant candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 1st July 2015. Candidates Age limit is relaxable for SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s,BCM’s and DW’s of all Castes categories as per govt rules.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): Applicant Candidate must possess HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. or diploma in Siddha. Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Applicant Candidate must possess HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S. or diploma in Ayurveda.Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): Applicant Candidate must possess HPIM (Unani) or GCIM (Unani) or L.I.M (Unani) or a degree in B.U.M.S. or Diploma in Unani. Must have registered his/her name in the Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council/Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) : Applicant candidates must possess Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy (London) or Government Diploma in Integrated Medicine (Homoeopathy) or Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery. Applicant Candidates should have registered His/Her name in the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council
Selection Process : Aspirant Candidates selection base will be their performance in both Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview
Application Fee : Applicant Candidates are required to pay Rs.175/- (Application fee of 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) applicant Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application cost (No exemption for cost of application).Fee can be pay online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card and Offline by using payment challan which can be submit in Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
How to Apply : Aspirant Candidate should fill Online Application Form at TNPSC Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Applicant Candidate should upload scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature. After submission of application must take printout of Application form for future reference.
Important Dates to remember for TNPSC Recruitment 2015:
Opening Date for Online Application Submission is 26th March, 2015
Last Date for Online Application Submission is 24th April, 2015
Payment of Application Fees through Bank or Post is 26th March, 2015 to 26th April, 2015
Date Of Examination is 31st May, 2015
"Clerks, Drivers 413 posts High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh Recruitment 2015"
Related Government Jobs
- » State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- » West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » Punjab & Haryana High Court 327 Clerk Recruitment 2017
- » IIT Bombay Software Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » UP Police 609 Sub Inspector, Asstt Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Medical Officer & Other 34 posts ECHS Recruitment 2017