DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) has recently released a Recruitment Notification to fill up 1223 Group B, C vacant Posts. So all eligible and interested Candidates can apply online On or Before 25th January, 2015 for these Group B, C posts. Other details of DSSSB Recruitment 2015 for 1223 Group B, C posts like name of posts, age limit, required educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, last closing date etc are given below.
Details of DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) 1223 Vacancies Recruitment 2015:
Posts Name & No. of Vacancies :
1. Assistant Store Keeper : 12 vacancies
2. Librarian : 03 vacancies
3. Technician : 04 vacancies
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 03 vacancies
5. Pharmacist : 11 vacancies
6. Staff Nurse Grade ‘B’ : 02 vacancies
7. Technical Assistant (Hindi) : 03 vacancies
8. Field Assistant : 07 vacancies
9. Ship Modeling Instructor (Male Only) : 01 vacancy
10. Ship Modeling Store Keeper (Male Only) : 02 vacancies
11. Swimming Coach : 07 vacancies
12. Swimming Life Guard : 07 vacancies
13. Librarian (Special Drive for Physically Disabled Persons) : 09 vacancies
14. Music Teacher : 62 vacancies
15. Drawing Teacher : 202 vacancies
16. Domestic Science Teacher : 117 vacancies
17. Physical Education Teacher : 424 vacancies
18. Stenographer Grade III : 47 vacancies
19. Supervisors Gr II (Female Only) : 290 vacancies
20. Manager (Civil) : 01 vacancy
21. Manager (Electrical) : 01 vacancy
22. Deputy Manager (Traffic) : 03 vacancies
23. Deputy Vigilance Officer : 01 vacancy
24. Deputy Security Officer : 01 vacancy
25. Labour Welfare Officer : 02 vacancies
26. Senior Scientific Assistant (Lie Detection) : 01 vacancy
Total Number of Vacancies : 1223 vacancies
Age Limitation : Applicant candidates age must be 27 years for Posts 1, 9 & 19, 32 years for Posts 2, 3, 4, 7, 14, 15 & 16, 18years to 32 years for Posts 5 & 10, 18years to 27 years for Posts 6, 8 & 18, 45 years for Posts 11, 12 & 24, 30 years for Posts 13, 17 & 26 and 35 years & below for Posts 20 to 23 & 25. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules. Last date of submission of applications is Cut-off date for determining age limit.
Required Educational Qualification : Applicant candidates must have possess Graduation degree with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or its equivalent for Post 17, Graduation degree preferably in Home Science or Child Development or Nutrition or Social work for Post 19, M.A degree in Drawing and Painting / Fine Art or B.A (Hons) degree in Art and Art Education or B.A / B.A degree with Drawing & Painting / Fine Art / Art for Post 15, Graduation degree with Diploma in Home Science for Post 16, B.A Degree with Music as one of the subject for Post 14, Passed in 12th or equivalent under 10+2 system with Speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand & 40 wpm in English Typewriting or 35 wpm in Hindi Typewriting for Post 18. Refer recruitment notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure : Applicant candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination (One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination Scheme), Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test and Interview.
Application Exam Fee : Applicant candidates need to Pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Challan (Download from the website while applying online) to be deposited in State Bank of India. No Fee for SC, ST, PH & Ex-serviceman candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible applicant may apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in from 26th December, 2014 to 25th January, 2015 by 05.00 PM. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online :
1. Applicant candidates must have scanned photograph and signature
2. Log on to the website at http://dsssbonline.nic.in/
3. Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’
4. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit
5. An unique Registration No and Password will be generated, note down it
6. Go to Registered User Sign In and Enter the details —> Sign In
7. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form carefully
8. Submit error free application form
9. Take print out of application form for future use
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Online Registration is 26th December, 2014
Last Date for Online Registration is 25th January, 2015 by 05.00 PM
Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan is 27th January, 2015