Lecturer, Labour Inspectors, Astt. Teacher etc Vacancies Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015
:Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) has released a recruitment notification on its official website http://mpsc.nic.in to fill up 69 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer, Labour Inspectors, Assistant Teacher and Sub-Inspector Posts. So interested and eligible candidates can submit their application before Last Date for submission 24th April 2015 either through Online or Offline mode.
Details of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015:
Name of Post Total Posts
Lecturer (Garo) 10
Lecturer (Electronics Engg.) 01
Lecturer (Computer Application) 02
Lecturer (Medical Electronics) 01
Lecturer (Automobile Engg.) 03
Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer 20
Labour Inspectors 03
Assistant Teacher (Arts) 19
Sub – Inspector of Supply 10
Pay Scale: For Lecturer : Rs.17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-
For Asstt Soil and Water Conservation Officer : Rs.17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-
For Labour Inspector, Assistant Teacher : Rs.14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-
For Sub Inspector (Supply) : Rs.11300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/-
Age Limit : Applicant candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on as on 1st January, 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Lecturer in Garo in Government Colleges of Meghalaya– Applicant Candidates must possess Master Degree in Garo with Honours in the subject at the Degree Level and must secure 55% marks at Master Degree Level
- Lecturer in Electronics Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong– Applicant Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering from recognised College/University/IIT or other recognised Technical Institute.Candidates having experience in teaching will be preferred.
- Lecturer in Computer Application in Tura Polytechnic, Tura– Applicant Candidates must possess Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Technology Course from recognised College/University/ITI.
- Lecturer in Medical Electronics in Tura Polytechnic, Tura– Applicant Candidates must possess Degree in Medical Electronics/Electronics Engineering Course from recognised College/University/ITI.
- Lecturer in Automobile Engineering in Jowai Polytechnic, Jowai- Applicant Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering course from recognised College/University/IIT.Candidates having experience in teaching will be preferred.
- Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer – Applicant candidates must have Bachelor of Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry with a certificate in Soil and Water Conservation/Graduate Assistant/Ranger Training Course from the Training Centre recognised by ICAR or B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Agriculture Engineering from a recognised University and equivalent.
- Labour Inspectors – Applicant Candidate must have Graduate degree in any discipline
- Assistant Teacher (Arts) – Applicant Candidate must possess Graduate degree in Arts with B.Ed Degree
- Sub – Inspector– Applicant Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline
Selection Process : Applicant candidates will be selected on their performance in Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test,Screening Test followed by Personal Interview
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs.460/- for Lecturer/Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer posts, Rs.350/- for Labour Inspector/Assistant Teacher (Arts) and Rs.320/- for Sub – Inspector posts.SC/ST candidates of the State of Meghalaya have to pay fee at half rates.Application fee should be pay through MPSC Challan and attached original copy of the Fee Challan (MPSC copy) with the Application Form. .
How to Apply : Aspirant Candidates may apply either online through MPSC Website www.mpsc.nic.in. on or before 24th April, 2015 OR Offline Mode by sending Prescribed Application Form along with Relevant Documents by registered post to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong on or before 24th April, 2015.
Important Dates to remember for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015:
Last Date for Application Submission is 24th April, 2015 23:59 Hrs