Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is recruiting Cabin Crew staff. Apply online for 54 Cabin Crew job vacancies Recruitment 2016.
- Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Vacancy 2016
- Educational qualification for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2016
- Age limitation for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Job Vacancies 2016
- Selection process for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2016
- How to apply for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Vacancy 2016
- Important dates to remember for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2016
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Vacancy
- Official website of Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) (A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited) is recruiting for Cabin Crew Staff and invites Applications from smart, young and energetic Unmarried Females and Males, Indian Nationals for recruitment of Cabin Crew filling up 54 Vacancies. The last closing date for submission of online applications is 23rd December 2016.
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) 54 Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 Detail:
Total Number of Vacancies: 54 posts
Name of Post : Cabin Crew
Name of Organisation : Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Job Location : PAN India
Job Category : Airline Job
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th (Matric) with +2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who are having three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Age Limit: Applicant candidates age should be between 18 and 27 years. Reserved categories candidates age relaxation as per govt rules. Age relaxation upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Physical Standards for AASL Recruitment 2016:
(1) Height & BMI – For Female candidates – Minimum 154.5 cms, For Male candidates – Minimum 163 cms Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states} subject to domicile proof.
(2) Vision – Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted.
(3) Colour Vision – Normal on Ishihara Chart / Tokyo Medical College Chart.
(4) Cosmetic Appearance – Should be well groomed with clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/birth mark or bad case of acne and , no visible tattoo. Even and regular teeth
(5) Speech – Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.
(6) Language – Applicant candidates must have Fluency in Hindi and English and should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
Selection Process for AASL Recruitment 2016: Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment test (GD & PAT) at the venues decided by Airline Allied Services Limited I(AASL). GD&PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a written test.
Application Fee for AASL Recruitment 2016: A non-refundable Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1500/- in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited. Application Fee is not applicable for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for AASL Recruitment 2016: Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) official website www.airindia.in
Important Dates to Remember for AASL Recruitment
The last date for submission of online application is 23/12/2016
Official website: www.airindia.in