Andhra Pradesh 982 posts Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad, has released a new notification for its Group 2 recruitment drive (general recruitment) and invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment 982 posts of Executive, Non Executive vacancies through Group 2 services. Interested candidates can apply online for this APPSC Recruitment though the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission , www.psc.ap.gov.in, before last date December 10, 2016. Interested candidates who are looking for a career in APPSC, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. For more details of APPSC Group 2 recruitment drive of Executive, Non Executive vacancies like how to apply, selection process, application fee, exam date refer below information.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Vacancy details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 982 posts
Executive posts: 442 posts
Non executive posts: 540 posts
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Type : Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Name of the posts (Executive Cadre ):
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.II (Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service) : 12 posts
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Taxes Dept.) : 96 posts
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-ordinate) : 27 posts
4. Deputy Tahsildar (Revenue Subordinate Service) : 253 posts
5. Assistant Labour Officer (Labour & Employment Dept.) : 08 posts
6. Assistant Development Officer (Handloom & Textile Dept.) : 23 posts
7. Extension Officer (PR &RD Dept.) : 08 posts
8. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (Prohibition & Excise Dept.) : 15 posts
Name of the posts (Non-Executive Cadre):
9. Assistant Section Officer (GAD) : 67 posts
10. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.) : 16 posts
11. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.) : 18 posts
12. Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.) : 23 posts
13. Senior Auditor (Audit Subordinate Service) : 45 posts
14. Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts (HOD)) : 82 posts
15. Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts District Sub-Service) : 158 posts
16. Junior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service) : 39 posts
17. Junior Assistant (Government Examination) : 10 posts
18. Junior Assistant (Labour Dept.) : 10 posts
19. Junior Assistant (PH & ME Dept.) : 03 posts
20. Junior Assistant (Trasport Dept.) : 06 posts
21. Junior Assistant (Prisons & Correctional Dept.) : 03 posts
22. Junior Assistant (Women Development Child Welfare Dept.) : 01 post
23. Junior Assistant (Drugs & Copy Rights Dept.) : 02 posts
24. Junior Assistant (Agriculture Dept.) : 10 posts
25. Junior Assistant (Chief Commissioner of Land Administration) : 02 posts
26. Junior Assistant (Prohibition & Excise Dept.) : 04 posts
27. Junior Assistant (Sugar & Cane Dept.) : 01 posts
28. Junior Assistant (Roads & Building Dept.) : 14 posts
29. Junior Assistant (Survey Settlement Dept.) : 04 posts
30. Junior Assistant (Civil Supplies Dept.) : 07 posts
31. Junior Assistant (BC-Welfare Dept.) : 03 posts
32. Junior Assistant (Anti Corruption Bureau) : 01 posts
33. Senior Accountant in A.P Insurance (Directorate) : 01 post
34. Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service : 10 posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Executive, Non Executive Vacancies Pay Scale:
For Post(1,7): Rs.29760/- – Rs.80930/-
For Post(2 to 5): Rs.28940/- – Rs.78910/-
For Post(6,8 to 12): Rs.26600/- – Rs.77030/-
For Post(13 to 15,33,34): Rs.22460/- – Rs.66330/-
For Post(16 to 32): Rs.16400/- – Rs.49870/-
Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment: Applicant candidates should have age minimum of 18 years and maximum of 42 years for Post(1,2,4 to 34), 20 – 42 years for Post(3) as on 01-07-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification for APPSC Vacancies: Applicant candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institutions with relevant Discipline. For other eligibility criteria details refer APPSC official notification.
Application Fee for APPSC Executive, Non Executive Vacancies: Rs.250/- + Rs.80/- (Processing Fee + Examination Fee) for General category candidates. Rs.80/- for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicaman category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode only during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process for APPSC Executive, Non Executive Vacancies: Applicant candidates will be selected based on their performance in Screening Test, Main Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
How to Apply for APPSC Executive, Non Executive Vacancies: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), www.psc.ap.gov.in between 11.11.2016 to 10.12.2016. Fill the application form for APPSC Executive, Non Executive Vacancies as per Guidelines given in the official notification of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. After successful submission take a printout of application form for future use.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicant candidates must logon to official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in.
2. Then Click on link named APPSC Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember for APPSC Executive, Non Executive Recruitment 2016:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 11.11.2016
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 10.12.2016
Date of Written Examination: 26.02.2017
Date of online examination (FN & AN): May 20, 2017
Date of online examination (FN): May 21, 2017
In case the number of application exceed 25,000, the exam will be held in offline mode on February 26, 2017.
Related Government Jobs
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » UP Police 609 Sub Inspector, Asstt Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Medical Officer & Other 34 posts ECHS Recruitment 2017
- » CGPSC 08 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- » Jammu Kashmir PSC Librarian & Physical Instructor Recruitment 2017
- » Haryana PSC 05 District Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017
- » Madhya Pradesh Rural Road Development Authority 106 various jobs recruitment 2016
- » Odisha Power Transmission Corp Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2016