Delhi Cantonment Board 54 various posts Recruitment 2016
Delhi Cantonment Board is now recruiting for GDMO, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk vacancies. Apply for DCB Recruitment 2017 @ www.cbdelhi.in
- Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Vacancy 2016
- Educational qualification for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Recruitment 2016
- Age limitation for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Job Vacancies 2016
- Selection process for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Recruitment 2016
- How to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Vacancy 2016
- Important dates to remember for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Recruitment 2016
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Vacancy
- Official website of Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB)
Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) has released a employment notification to fill up 54 posts of GDMO, JE (Civil), Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk in the Delhi Cantonment Board. Job Seekers, who are looking for a career in DCB, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) at www.cbdelhi.in on or before last date 31.12.2016. For more details of Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) various posts recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Number of Vacancy: 54 posts
Name of the posts & Number of Vacancies:
1. General Duty Medical officer (GDMO) : 10 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 01 posts
3. Assistant Teacher : 25 posts
4. Sanitary Inspector : 02 posts
5. Junior Clerk :16 posts
Name of Organization: Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB)
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Delhi
For Post(1): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
For Post(2,3): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
For Post(4,5): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
Applicant candidates should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years for Post (1,3), 18 – 25 years for Post(2,4,5). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the delhi govt rules.
Applicant candidates should have Completed MBBS Degree with registered in MCI for Post(1), Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent for Post(2), Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (or) Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED) (or) Graduation and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education & Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for Post(3), Matriculation with Sanitary Inspector’s Diploma for Post(4), 12th Class or equivalent & Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 with in Hindi on Computer for Post(5). For other eligibility criteria details refer Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) official notification.
Applicant candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Interview, Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test conducted by Cantonment Board Delhi (DCB).
How to Apply
All eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the DCB at www.cbdelhi.in between 07.12.2016 to 31.12.2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the DCB official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
Detail procedure How to Apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to DCB official website http://www.cbdelhi.in
2. Click on link named DCB GDMO, Clerk, Assistant Teacher other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Recruitment 2016
Start Date for Submission of Online Application form: 07.12.2016
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 31.12.2016
Important Links for Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) Recruitment
Related Government Jobs
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » UP Police 609 Sub Inspector, Asstt Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Medical Officer & Other 34 posts ECHS Recruitment 2017
- » CGPSC 08 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- » Madhya Pradesh Rural Road Development Authority 106 various jobs recruitment 2016
- » Uttar Pradesh SSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- » Odisha Power Transmission Corp Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2016
- » West Bengal South 24 Parganas 627 various posts recruitment 2016-17