Jharkhand SSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016-17
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification of JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.jssc.in to fill up 513 vacant posts of Post Graduate Trained Teacher in Government High Schools in 2017. Here is the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification for the applicants who are seeking employment. Online applications are invited from all the eligible applicants for the post of Post Graduate Trained Teacher. Fill the online application form in prescribed format and submit the applications with enclosing all necessary documents before the mentioned deadline date 30th December 2016. More detail of JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, experience, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc are given below.
Jharkhand SSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment Detail:
Total Number of Vacancies : 513 Posts
Name of Post & Subject wise Vacancies:
Direct Recruitment of Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher
Chemistry: 86 posts
Physics: 86 posts
History: 86 posts
Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher in Govt. High Schools of Jharkhand
Chemistry: 85 posts
Physics: 85 posts
History: 85 posts
Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Job Category: Teaching Sector, Government Job
Job Location: Jharkhand
Age Limit: Applicant candidate age must be at least 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as on 1st July 2016. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates (Women, SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc.) as per Government of Jharkhand Rules & Regulations.
Educational Qualification: The applicant candidate must have passed Post Graduation (Master Degree) with at least 50% marks (45% for SC, ST Categories) in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university and B.Ed or Equivalent degree in respective subject.
Experience Detail: The applicant candidate, applying for Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher in Government High Schools of Jharkhand, must have at least 03 years experience in teaching.
For more details on educational qualification and experience, please refer Official Notification of JSSC.
Application Exam Fee: The applicant candidate must pay the Application Exam Fee as follows: Rs.125/- for SC and ST Categories of Jharkhand State and Rs.500/- for All Others. The Application Fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode only and it is completely Non Refundable.
Selection Process: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will select the candidates as Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher based on their performance in preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview/Document Verification.
Pay Scale for PGT Teacher: The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.jssc.in
- Find out Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher Examination 2016.
- Download Brochure and Important Notice and read both of them carefully.
- Return to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) homepage and click on Online Application for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Examination 2016.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per guidelines.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Payment Gateway of SBI and print E-Receipt after successful payment.
- Complete rest of details and submit the Application online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Important Dates to Remember for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st December 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2016
Important Links for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016:
Official website : www.jssc.in
Related Government Jobs
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » NLC 90 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » Medical Officer & Other 34 posts ECHS Recruitment 2017
- » Jammu Kashmir PSC Librarian & Physical Instructor Recruitment 2017
- » Haryana PSC 05 District Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017
- » Operator, Attendant Technician 126 SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2016
- » CBSE UGC NET Jan. 2017 Notification, Application Form, Apply Online
- » Jharkhand Social Welfare Department 48 posts Recruitment 2016