Punjab & Haryana High Court 561 Clerk Posts Recruitment 2016
Punjab & Haryana High Court 561 Clerk Posts Recruitment 2016: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites applications for 561 clerk vacancy in High Court of Punjab & Haryana. All eligible and interested candidates, who are looking for Govt. Jobs in Punjab & Haryana state, may apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016. Punjab Haryana Clerk Online applications are start from 26th September 2016 and it will end on 24th October 2016. All the candidates, who will be selected for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2016, they will be posted according to recruitment rules and will have eligible to get, Pay Scale of Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay. More details as like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection criteria, application process or other details are given below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 561 vacancies
Name of Post: Clerk
Categorywise details of Posts-
- Gen : 236 Posts
- SC of Punjab : 113 Posts
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 51 Posts
- PHC of Punjab : 31 Posts
- ESM : 130 Posts
Age Limit: Applicant candidate age should be between 18-37 years for General category, 18-42 years for SC, BC/ OBC category of Punjab, 18-45 years for In Service Employees & for other refer official notification.
Educational Qualification: Applicant candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Selection Process: Aspirant Candidates will be selected based on written examination, computer proficiency test, interview.
Application Fee: Applicant candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs. 500/- for General of PHC of Punjab, Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of PHC of Punjab (non-refundable) by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: All eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from from 26.09.2016 to 24.10.2016 by 11:59 PM for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 27.10.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online aspirant candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to website www.sssc.gov.in
3. Select the “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” & click on it.
4. Read the recruitment notification & Click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
6. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
8. Take a print out of online application for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application : 26.09.2016
Last date/ time for Registration Step-I : 24.10.2016 by 11:59 PM
Last date/ time for Registration Step-II :27.10.2016 by 11:59 PM
Last date for receipt of application fee : 27.10.2016 (Within Banking Hours)
Last date for editing of applications : 27.10.2016 by 11.59 PM
Official Website : www.sssc.gov.in
"Data Entry Assistant, Attendent, Plant Operator SVNIRTAR Institute Recruitment 2016"
Related Government Jobs
- » State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- » HBSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » Coal India 1319 Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » Punjab & Haryana High Court 327 Clerk Recruitment 2017
- » IIT Bombay Software Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- » NLC 90 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017