Rajasthan PSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 : The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) on the behalf of Rajasthan Police Head Quarter has released detailed recruitment notification for recruiting Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Bharti Recruitment 2016-17. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online mode from it official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicant candidates should check complete full information of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 like total number of Posts, Exam date, application form fee or Registration charges, District wise vacancies, are given in the official notification. Eligibility Condition in brief shall be as cited here under.
Rajasthan PSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 details:
Total Number of Vacancy : 330 Post
Name of Post : Sub Inspector (SI)
- Sub Inspector (A.P) – 147 Post
- Sub Inspector (I.B) – 65 Post
- Platoon Commander (R.A.C) – 114 Post
- Sub Inspector (M.B.C) – 4 Post
Sub Inspector (SI) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be hold a graduation degree from any recognized University or institute.
Age limit: Candidate age must be not less than 20 year and more than 25 years (as on 01.01.2017)
All applicant candidates will be selected through below three steps..
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
An applicant candidate for direct recruitment of the Service, must be in good mental and physical health and free from any mental or physical defect.
- 168 cms min (Male candidates)
- 152 cms min (Female candidate)
- Chest (for men): 81 cm
Weight: required only for female: 47.5 kg & for women: it is not applicable.
How to apply online for Rajasthan police SI Recruitment 2016-17:
Basic steps to apply for rajasthan police Sub Inspector Bharti recruitment. First of all open official website after that look on latest news or update, select Sub Inspector Recruitment and read complete advertisement. after that go on apply online link.
1) To apply online, visit the official website of Rajasthan police www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
2) Than Once you visit the latest new section and download notification and read it very carefully.
3) Now process online application from by clicking on “Apply Online”.
4) Enter the details in the required field and press submit button.
5) Now made online application payment.
6) Take the print out of the submitted application for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting of Online Application at the online portal: 7th October, 2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 6th November, 2016 (Dates have been notified in Advt)