Specialist Officer State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2016-17
State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai has released a recruitment notification and invites the Applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Apply online through the official website of the Company, www.sbi.co.in on or before last date 12.12.2016 for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. For more details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information. For any update candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the SBI, www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
Specialist Officers in State Bank India (SBI) Recruitment details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 103 Posts
Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Location: Delhi
Name of Posts: Specialist Officers in State Bank India (SBI)
Post Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager : 34 posts
2. Relationship Manager : 55 posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 post
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 post
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 posts
7. Compliance Officer : 01 post
8. Investment Counsellor : 09 posts
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 22 years and maximum of 35 years for Post(1), 23 – 35 years for Post(2,7), 25 – 40 years for Post(3,6), 30 – 50 years for Post(4,5) as on 01-12-2016. Upper age relaxation for reserved categories candidates as per the govt rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification and Experience Details: Applicant candidate must be graduate from government recognized University or Institution with Minimum 2 to 10 years of experience. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- General & Others (Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD). The Application fee should be pay through online mode only during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection Process: Applicant candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience and Overall Suitability & performance in interview conducted by State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the SBI, www.sbi.co.in between 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply: All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply www.sbi.co.in website online form from 25/11/2016 to 12/12/2016 and After submission of online application take a print out of the online Application Form along with relevant certificates should be send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 on or before 16.12.2016
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.sbi.co.in.
2. Click on link named SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
5. Submit to the authorities.
Important dates to remember for SBI SO Recruitment:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application form: 25.11.2016
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 16.12.2016
Important Links for SBI SO Recruitment:
Related Government Jobs
- » State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- » NIOS 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » ICSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » Coal India 1319 Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- » West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Jharkhand TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- » Punjab & Haryana High Court 327 Clerk Recruitment 2017
- » IIT Bombay Software Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- » NLC 90 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017