Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has released a recruitment notification for 996 vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer and invites online applications from eligible and interested Indian job seekers thru its official website www.exrrnalbsnlexam.com on or before last closing date 15th October, 2017. More details of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) vacancies recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply, important dates and links etc are given below in this article.
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- Educational qualification for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017
- Age limit for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment Job Vacancies 2017
- How to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017
- Important dates to remember for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017
- Links to download recruitment notification of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
- Official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
Detail of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017
Total Number of vacancies : 996 posts
Name of post : Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
Organisation : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
Employment type : Govt Job
Job Location : All Over India
Candidates must have M.Com/CA/ICWA/CS degree from a recognized university or institution for junior accounts officer (JAO) vacancy of BSNL.
Applicant candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation for reserved categories candidates will be as per govt rules. For age relaxation read the official advertisement.
Salary Pay Scale
Pay Scale for JAO in BSNL – Executive (E-1) of Rs. 16400-40500/- Annual Increment – 3% Extra Benefits – Perks, Medical, HRA etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test and Personal Interview which they the aspirants need to crack if they want to get placed into the organization. As per the notification, candidates will face the Written Test on 5th November 2017. Only after clearing the Written Test those candidates will be called for the Personal Interview. The selection of the candidates for JAO vacancy in BSNL will be their performance in written test, personal interview.
Applicant candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the BSNL JAO Recruitment Process 2017. OBC and General Category candidates need to Pay Rs.1000/- while the SC / ST candidats will pay Rs.500/- as the application fee. We suggest the aspirants, to check the official recruitment notification before paying the application fee.
How to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017
• First, go to the official website of BSNL at www.externalbsnlexam.com
• And search for the BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 Notification then click on it
• Before applying go through the instructions carefully and start filling the form
• Enter all the required details attentively
• Recheck the information
• Submit it online before the last date
Important dates to remember for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
Application Starts date: 11.09.2017
Last date of submission of application: 15.10.2017
Examination Date (tentative) : 05.11.2017
Download BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment notification
Official website : www.externalbsnlexam.com