Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 for 1319 management trainee vacancies.Apply Online @www.coalindia.in on or before 3rd February, 2017 for CIL Jobs.
- Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Vacancy 2016
- Educational qualification for Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Recruitment 2016
- Age limitation for Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Job Vacancies 2016
- Selection process for Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Recruitment 2016
- How to apply for Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Vacancy 2016
- Important dates to remember for Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Recruitment 2016
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee Vacancy
- Official website of Coal India Limited (CIL) management trainee
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released a recruitment notification for Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 and inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 1319 Management Trainee posts in various work fields in upcoming time. The candidates who are searching for a secure government job in public sector undertaking can apply online for Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.coalindia.in on or before last closing date for applying online 3rd February, 2017. The Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc and the online application process are given below.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 1319 posts
Name of Post: Management Trainee
Educational Qualification and No. of Vacancies Discipline wise Detail:
All the candidates should have minimum 60% in their academics (For SC/ST/PWD-55%)
Candidates who are studying Final year/Waiting for results are not eligible to apply.
|Mining Engineering||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||191 posts|
|Electrical Engineering||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||198 posts|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||196 posts|
|Civil Engineering||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||100 posts|
|Chemical/Mineral Engineering||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||4 posts|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||8 posts|
|Industrial Egg||B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Engg)||12 posts|
|Environment Engineering||Degree in Environmental Engg (OR) Any Engineering Degree+PG/Diploma in Environmental||25 posts|
|System/IT||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg) in CS/IT or MCA||20 posts|
|Geology||M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geology or Applied
|Material Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management||44 posts|
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA/ICWA||257 posts|
|Personal & HR||MBA/MSW/Others||134 posts|
|Sales & Marketing||MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major)||21 posts|
|Rajbhasha||M.A. in Hindi||7 posts|
|Community Development||Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma||3 posts|
|Public Relations||PG Degree/PG Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/ Public Relations||3 posts|
|Legal||Graduate in Law of 3 years/5 years duration||20 posts|
Age Limit (As on 1 Dec 2016): Age of the applicant candidate must NOT exceed 30 years. The candidates of Reserved Categories (SC, ST, OBC etc.) are eligible to get Relaxation Benefit in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale for management trainee is Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/Month
Company Name: Coal India Limited(CIL)
Industry Type: Government Sector
Job Location: Across India
Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview performance. The written exam is conducted all over India for more details about exam centers candidates check the official recruitment notification (91 Cities Across India)
Detail of Written Examination & Personal Interview
Syllabus for Written Examination: (Bilingual Language-Hindi & English)
Total Marks: 100 marks (No Negative Marking)
Part 1: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability & General English
Part 2: Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)
Applicant candidates who successfully cleared written examination called for the personal interview in 1:3 ratio. The Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in personal Interview.
The applicant candidates of SC, ST, PWD Categories and Employees of Coal India Limited or its subsidiaries are Exempted from Fee Payment and the General and OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) Categories have to pay Rs.1000/- as Application Fee.
Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply Online for Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment Job:
- Log on to official website of Coal India Limited at www.coalindia.in.
- Find out Career section and select it to open Recruitment Page.
- Select Current Openings and navigate to Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement 02/2017.
- Click on the link to open Recruitment Portal and download Official Advertisement as PDF.
- Read whole advertisement carefully and get back to previous page.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Take print of E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion all formalities.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates to Remember for Coal India Limited Recruitment:
Starting Date for Online Application : 5th January, 2017
Last date for applying Online Application : 3rd February, 2017 – 11.00 P.M.
Date of Computer Based online Examination : 26th March 2017 (Sunday)