Kandla Port Trust has recently released a recruitment notification and invites applications from Indian job seekers to fill up Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy. Kandla Port is situated in the Kandla Creek and is 90 KM. from the mouth of the Gulf of Kutch. It is a protected natural harbor. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy in Kandla Port Trust on or before last closing date 24th November, 2017. More detail of Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2017 like total vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates and links etc. are given below in this post article.
- Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- Educational qualification for Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Age limit for Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment Job Vacancy 2017
- How to apply for Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Important dates to remember for Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Links to download recruitment notification of Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Official website of Kandla Port Trust (KPT)
Detail of Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
Name of Post : Assistant Executive Engineer
Total Number of Vacancy : 02 posts
Job Location : State Wide Gujarat
Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2017 for Assistant Executive Engineer job in Kandla Port Trust (KPT). Reserved categories Candidates age relaxations are as follows : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Salary for Assistant Executive Engineer in Kandla Port Trust (KPT) is Rs. 46500/- Per Month
Nationality : Indian
- Essential : Candidates must have a Degree or equivalent in Civil /Electrical Engineering from a recognized university / institution.
- Desirable: Two years experience in relevant discipline in executive cadre in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. undertaking is desirable for assistant executive engineer job in KPT.
Selection will be based either Written Examination/Interview for Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy in Kandla Port Trust (KPT).
Application Fee : NA
Application Mode : Apply Offline
How To Apply for KPT Assistant Executive Engineer Job
The interested applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at DEENDAYAL PORT TRUST website at www.kandlaport.gov.in and apply in this prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph and self-attested copkpt of education/ experience/ age Certificate send to The Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201 so as to reach the same on or before 24.11.2017
General Instruction :
- Indian Nationals are only eligible to apply. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Employees working in Central & State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. Autonomous Board/CPSEs must apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of interview. The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be 01/10/2017
Important Dates to Remember for Assistant Executive Engineer in KPT
Application Closing Date : 24.11.2017
Official Website of KPT : www.kandlaport.gov.in