Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting on 259 posts of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices Vacancies. Apply Online before 20th January, 2017 for MPT Recruitment 2017
- Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2016
- Educational qualification for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
- Age limitation for Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancies 2016
- Selection process for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
- How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2016
- Important dates to remember for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy
- Official website of Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust is inviting applications in prescribed form from the Indian Nationals including females for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2016-17, under Apprentice Act, 1961. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in for 259 vacancies of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice jobs on or before last closing date 20th January, 2017.
The applicant candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017. More details about 259 vacancies of MPT Recruitment 2017 such as name of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, how to apply, important dates and other conditions are given below as link.
Mumbai Port Trust 259 Technician, Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017 detail:
Total Number of Vacancies: 259 posts
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (GME) : 02 Posts
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering (GEE) : 03 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) : 02 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) : 03 Posts
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 248 Posts
Organisation : Mumbai Port Trust (MPT)
Job Type: Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Educational qualifications are as follows for Mumbai Port Trust 259 job vacancies recruitment 2017:
For Graduate Technician : Candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992.
For Trade Apprentices : Candidate must have a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992.
For PASAA: Candidate must have passed 10th std (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I. from a recognized institute.
Age Limit : The applicant candidates should not be less than 14 years of age or more than 21 years of age on 01.03.2017 for MPT recruitment 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application forms will be available on Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) official website at www.mumbaiport.gov.in and the same can be downloaded during the period from 13.12.2016 to 13.01.2017. The downloaded application form from Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) official website can be submitted along with all the requisite documents and crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable at GPO Mumbai /Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order of Rs.20/- in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai towards the cost of application form. Alternatively, cost of application form can be paid by NEFT also. The details of beneficiary are as under : Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai Bank Account No- 10996685430 Type of the Bank Account- Current Name of the Bank- State Bank of India IFSC Code No- SBIN0000300 . The last date of submission of application forms is 20.01.2017 upto 5.00 PM at Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010
Important Dates to Remember for Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Recruitment:
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form : 13.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 20.01.2017
Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Related Government Jobs
- » Karnataka PSC 1203 Technical & Non Technical posts Recruitment 2017
- » UP Police 609 Sub Inspector, Asstt Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- » Medical Officer & Other 34 posts ECHS Recruitment 2017
- » Madhya Pradesh Rural Road Development Authority 106 various jobs recruitment 2016
- » Odisha Power Transmission Corp Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2016
- » West Bengal South 24 Parganas 627 various posts recruitment 2016-17
- » Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) 54 Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
- » Delhi Cantonment Board 54 various posts Recruitment 2016
- » Specialist Officer State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2016-17