State Bank of India (SBI) 2313 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) is filling up Probationary Officer. (Pos) vacancies. Apply Online @sbi.co.in for SBI 2313 posts of Probationary Officers (Pos) Recruitment 2017.
- State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017
- Educational qualification for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Age limitation for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Job Vacancies 2017
- Selection process for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017
- Important dates to remember for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer Vacancy
- Official website of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer
State Bank of India (SBI) released new notification of 2313 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) vacancy and invites applications from eligible and interested Indian Citizens for appointment of Probationary Officers (POs) in SBI branches. The Job seekers who are interested in State Bank of India (SBI) jobs they should apply from 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017 for SBI Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. More detail of SBI POs Vacancies Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, application process, examination fee, important dates etc are given below.
Detail of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies : 2313 posts
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Name of Organisation : State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Category : Banking Sector
Job Type : Govt Job
Educational Qualification (As on 01.07.2017): Applicant Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2017): Candidates age must not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 [i .e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)]. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Salary Structure : The starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Selection Process: State Bank of India (SBI) admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Phase-I – Preliminary Examination, Phase-II -Main Examination, Phase-III – Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks) and Final Selection for Probationary Officer vacancy.
Application Fee: Aspirant candidates who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer (PO) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro), Credit cards, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
SC/ ST/ PWD: 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2017
Eligible Interested Candidates can apply online through SBI Careers Website at www.sbi.co.in only from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Login to Official Portal of State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Go to Careers and Click on ‘Latest Announcement’
- Choose the desired post & Click on ‘Apply online’
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ if you are new user
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password
- Fill up the required columns with correct information
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference
Help Desk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days.
Important Dates to Remember for SBI PO Recruitment
Starting Date for Probationary Officer registration: 7th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 6th March 2017
Date for fee Payment: 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017
Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 15th April 2017 onwards
Online Examination – Preliminary : 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : 17th May 2017
Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam : 22nd May 2017 onwards
Conduct of Online Examination – Main : 4th June 2017
Declaration of Result – Main : 19th June 2017
Download Call Letter for Interview : 26th June 2017
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : 10th July 2017 onwards
Declaration of Final Result : 5th August 2017
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Related Government Jobs
- » Download Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main Admit Card 2017
- » WBBSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » UPMSP 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » PSEB 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » MPBSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » MSBSHSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » KSEEB 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » GSEB 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017
- » HBSE 10th & 12th Time Table Schedule Exam Date Sheet 2017