Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released recruitment through Engineering Services Exam (IES) 2018 / ESE 2018 notification for 588 vacancies in various organizations across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible and interested Indian job seekers for 588 civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics & telecommunications engineering vacancies by Union Public Service Commission on or before 23rd Oct 2017. More detail of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES) 2018 / ESE 2018 like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, how to apply, important dates and links etc are given below in this article.
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- Educational qualification for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)Recruitment 2017
- Age limit for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)Recruitment Job Vacancies 2017
- How to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)Recruitment 2017
- Important dates to remember for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)Recruitment 2017
- Links to download recruitment notification of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES)
- Official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Detail of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES) 2018 / ESE 2018
Total number of vacancies : 588 posts
Vacancies detail –
- Civil Engineering (Category I)
1. Group-A Services/ Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (Category II)
2. Group- A/ B Services/ Posts
- Electrical Engineering (Category III)
3. Group-A/ B Services/ Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Category IV)
4. Group- A/ B Services/ Posts
Candidates must be a graduate in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication) from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation for reserved categories candidates as per govt rules. Check the official recruitment notification for age relaxation.
Salary Pay Scale
Basic pay of Rs. 15,600 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 + DA, HRA
(Gross salary 47,000 approx and after 7th pay commission it will increase by 2.26 time)
Application Fee for IES 2018 / ESE 2018 Exam
SC/ST/PH : Nill
All Others : R. 200
Fee Payment Mode : Online
Selection Process for IES 2018 / ESE 2018
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personality Test.
Preliminary/Stage‐I Examination of the Engineering Services Examination (IES) for recruitment to the services/ posts mentioned in para 2 below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 7th January, 2018 in accordance with the Rules published by Ministry of Railways in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 27th September, 2017.
How to Apply for IES 2018 / ESE 2018
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Online website (from direct link given below) from 27th September 2017 to 23rd October 2017 6:00 PM.
Important dates to remember for IES 2018 / ESE 2018
Online Form Start Date : 27th September 2017 (Wednesday)
IES 2018 Last Date to Fill Application Form : 23rd October 2017
IES 2018 Preliminary Exam Date : 07th January 2018
ESE / IES 2018 Main Exam Date : 01st July 2018
ESE / IESE 2018 Personality Test/ Interview Date : November – December 2018
Download UPSC IES Recruitment Notification
Official website : www.upsconline.nic.in