West Bengal Staff Selection commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2017 for the position of 34 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical) vacancies. Apply Online @www.wbssc.gov for WBSSC Vacancy
- West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2016
- Educational qualification for West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2016
- Age limitation for West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Job Vacancies 2016
- Selection process for West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2016
- How to apply for West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2016
- Important dates to remember for West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2016
- Links to apply online & download recruitment notification of West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
- Official website of West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector
West Bengal Staff Selection commission (WBSSC) has released a recruitment notification for the 34 posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical) and invites application from interested and eligible candidates for these WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies on or before last closing date to apply online 30th January, 2017. More details about West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, physical standard, how to apply, selection process, application fee etc are given below.
West Bengal SSC Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies : 34 posts
Name of post : Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical)
Pay Scale : Pay Scale for WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector post is Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month.
Organization name : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Job Type : State Govt Jobs
Job Location: West Bengal State
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification : Applicant candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
Age Limit : The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Age of Relaxation
SC and ST candidates of West Bengal : 5 years
Other Backward Classes of West Bengal : 3 years
PH Candidates : 05 years
Application Fee for WBSSC Recruitment : Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) have to pay Rs. 20/- and Rs.220/- for All Others categories through Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking.
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply WBSSC Vacancy : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website of WBSSC at www.wbssc.gov.in from 28th December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Important Dates to Remember for WBSSC Recruitment 2017
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017
Official Website : www.wbssc.gov.in