Online applications are invited for 10 vacancies of Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 in the CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI) an apex R&D institute under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Interested Indian Nationals candidates who are eligible may apply online on or before 05th November 2018. Further job details of Technical Officer Vacancies in CSIR-CMERI are mentioned below.
- CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- Educational qualification for CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Age limit for CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment Job Vacancies 2018
- How to apply for CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Important dates to remember for CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Links to download notification of CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Official website of Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)
Detail of CSIR-CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Vacancies : 10 [UR-08, OBC-02] Posts
Name of Post : Technical Officer
Job Location : West Bengal (India)
Organisation : CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI)
Job Type : Government Job
Job Category : Central Govt India Job
Salary Pay Scale for Technical Officer is Level – 7 Rs. 44900-142400/-. Total Emoluments Rs. 57153/- per month approximately.
Educational Qualification and Experience
|S.No.||Post Name||Essential Qualification||Desirable Experience|
|1||Technical Officer (Mechanical)||B.E/ B.Tech. or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Production Engineering with 55% marks||1. Experience in handling of CNC and conventional machines for component manufacturing also proficiency in CAD/ CAM, OR|
2. Experience in welding such as TJIG, MIG, Arc, LASER etc. And sheet metal fabrication. OR
3. Experience in pattern making, moulding and metal casting
|2||Technical Officer (Civil)||B.E/ B.Tech. or Equivalent in Civil Engineering with 55% marks||Experience in preparing the estimates, tender documents, supervise execution of works, preparing bills and handling maintenance of existing buildings & services.|
Preference will be given to those who are having experience of similar works in departments like CPWD/ other Public Sector/ Govt. Organisations
|3||Technical Officer (Electrical)||B.E/ B.Tech. or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks||Experience and knowledge in maintenance of HT/ LT Electrical Installations including distribution system, transformers, Diesel Generator sets and breakers.|
Preference will be given to those who are having experience of similar works in departments like CPWD/ other Public Sector/ Govt. Organisations.
|4||Technical Officer (IT/Computer)||B.E/ B.Tech. or Equivalent in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering with 55% marks||Experience in Computer Networking, Maintenance of IT Infrastructure (Server), Cloud Computing, IoT and Hands on experience on web based software development using JAVA, .Net, PYTHON, Visual Studio etc.|
Candidates having Computer knowledge and working experience on relevant areas in the concerned trade, supported by certificates, may be given preference.
Applicant candidate’s maximum age must be 30 years as on 05.11.2018 to apply for Technical Officer job vacancy in CSIR-CMERI Recruitment 2018.
Eligible candidates will be selected on shortlisted & Interview basis for Technical Officer Recruitment in CSIR-CMERI.
Application Fee are as follows-
Gen/OBC Category candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees Category Candidates: No Fees
Pay Examination fee through e-Challan.
How to Apply
Eligible & Interested candidates who fulfilling the educational qualification, age etc. may apply Online through the website www.cmeri.res.in of CSIR-CMERI from 10th September 2018 to 05th November 2018 & send the printout along with relevant document with an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – ____(Post Code___)”, Advertisement No. 05/2018 to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur (West Bengal) – 713 209.
Candidates are required to upload his/her clear recent passport size scanned photograph (max size 150 KB) at the specified place in the online application.
Following self attested copies of documents are mandatorily required to be submitted along with the signed printout of the online application:
1) The printed copy of e-receipt for the application fee of Rs.100/-
2) Self Attested photocopy of certificate proving Date of Birth
3) Self Attested photocopies of educational qualification (Certificates & Marks Sheets)
4) Conversion formula of CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI grades etc into percentage, issued by the University, wherever applicable
5) Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable
6) Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, wherever required
Important dates to Remember for Technical Officer Recruitment
Starting Date for submission of Application : 11.09.2018
Last Date for submission of Application : 05.11.2018 up to 5:00 PM
Last Date for receival of Application : 15.11.2018 up to 5:00 PM
Official Website www.cmeri.res.in