Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has released a recruitment notification for 10 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Finance & Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer posts on contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application in prescribed format on or before last date 19th March 2018 at 05:00 PM for this IIM Lucknow Recruitment vacancy. More details of IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2018 like post wise number of vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates and links etc are given below in this post article.
- IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- Educational qualification for IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Age limit for IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment Job Vacancies 2018
- How to apply for IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Important dates to remember for IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Links to download recruitment notification of IIM Lucknow LDC, Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- Official website of Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
Detail of IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies : 300 vacancies
Post wise vacancy detail-
- Administrative Officer : 01 vacancy
2. Finance & Accounts Officer : 01 vacancy
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 01 vacancy
4. Assistant : 02 vacancies
5. Lower Division Clerk : 05 vacancies
Pay Scale : Rs. 56,100/- p. m.
Apply Mode : Offline
Job Type : Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location : Lucknow (UP)
For Administrative Officer post : Candidates should possess MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with Master’s Degree in any subject.
For Finance & Account Officer post : Candidates should possess ACA/ AICWA/ MBA (Finance), SAS/ M.Com qualification with knowledge of financial rules & regulations, GFR, Knowledge of computer operations and computerized accounting system.
For Assistant Engineer (Civil) post : Candidates should possess B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering.
For Assistant post : Candidates should possess bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Knowledge of Computer typing.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post : Candidates should possess bachelor’s degree in any discipline with proficiency in computer operations with minimum 35 w.p.m in English typing/30 w.p.m. in Hindi typing on computer with relevant experience.
For Posts 1,2,3 applicant candidates age limit should be less than 45 years.
For Post 4 applicant candidates age limit should be less than 21 to 35 years.
For Post 5 applicant candidates age limit should be less than 18 to 30 years.
Applicant candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview/Written Test.
Applicant candidates should pay Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Director, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are not required to submit the application fee.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of certificates relating to educational qualifications, experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph, envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed the post applied for——— in bold to the Officer on Special Duty, Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road Lucknow 226 013 on or before 19.03.2018 at 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 19.03.2018 at 05:00 PM
Official Website : www.iiml.ac.in