Assistant Manager 65 posts General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2015 : General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), a wholly owned Government of india company has invited applications from eligible indian national citizens to fill up 65 vacant posts of Assistant Managers (Scale-I). So Interested and qualified candidates should send the prescribed format application on or before closing date 30th January, 2015. Other details on GIC of india Recruitment 2015 like name of post, number of vacancies, age limitation, required educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, last date to apply online etc is mentioned below.
Details of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) Recruitment 2015:
Post Name : Assistant Manager ( Scale-I )
Stream/ Discipline wise vacancies :
1. Insurance : 28 vacancies
2. Human Resource Development : 01 vacancies
3. General : 11 vacancies
4. Finance/ Accounts : 06 vacancies
5. Chemical Engineering : 01 vacancy
6. Electrical Engineering : 01 vacancy
7. Marine Engineering : 01 vacancy
8. Aeronautical Engineering : 01 vacancy
9. Information Technology (Software) : 03 vacancies
10. Legal : 03 vacancies
11. Statistics : 04 vacancies
12. Medical : 01 vacancy
13. Company Secretary : 01 vacancy
14. Actuary : 01 vacancy
15. Executive P.A. : 02 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies : 65 vacancies
Age Limitation : Applicant candidates age must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 31/12/2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Required Educational Qualification : Applicant candidates should possess Graduation degree for post 1, 2, 3, 11, 13, B.Com degree for post 4, BE / B.Tech / Chemical/ Electrical/ Marine/ Aeronautics/ Engineer/ MCA/ IT/ Computer Science for post 5 to 9, LLB/ B.L degree for post 10, MBBS for post 12, Graduation with Maths/ Statistics/ English for post 14, 15.
Selection Process : Applicant candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
Examination Fee : Applicant candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH (OH) candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies) through website www.gicofindia.com only.
How to Apply : Eligible interested candidates may apply online through the website at www.gicofindia.com from 25th December, 2014 to 24th January, 2015. Applicant Candidates should send the acknowledgment Slip along with Self-attested copies of the supportive documents, testimonials, qualification, age proof certificates by ordinary post/ speed post to The Advertiser-GIC Re, Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi-110085 on or before 30th January, 2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Assistant Manager in GIC Re” (Please indicate the Stream / Discipline for which you have applied).
Instructions to Apply Online :
1. Before applying Online applicant candidates should have valid Email ID, Mobile No., and should scan the copies of photograph & signature
2. Log on through the website at www.gicofindia.com
3. Click on “Career” —-> “Assistant Manager”
4. Click on “Click Here to Apply”
5. Select the appropriate post
6. Fill all the details carefully and Submit the form
7. Now take the printout of Application form for future use
Important Dates to remember :
Starting Date to Apply Online is 25th December, 2014
Last Date to Apply Online is 24th January, 2015
Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th January, 2015
Intimation of candidates regarding Downloading of admit cards by sms/ email : 13th February, 2015
Tentative Date of Written Test : 01st March, 2015
Tentative Date for Commencement of Group Discussion/ Interview : 09th April, 2015
Tentative Date for joining the Corporation on induction training programme : 21st May, 2015