Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a recruitment 2018 notification for 694 vacancies of Exercise Trainer, Regional Development Team Officer and invites online application from indian job seekers candidates on or before 17th April 2018. More detail of UPSSSC Exercise Trainer Recruitment 2018 like post wise vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, important links and dates etc are given below in this post article.
- UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- Educational qualification for UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018
- Age limit for UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer Recruitment Job Vacancies 2018
- How to apply for UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018
- Important dates to remember for UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018
- Links to download recruitment notification of UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Development Team Officer
- Official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Detail of UPSSSC Exercise Trainer, Regional Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies : 694 vacancies
Name of Posts : Exercise Trainer (42 vacancy)/ Regional Development Team Officer (652 vacancy)
Organisation Name : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Type : State Govt Job
For Exercise Trainer (Vyayam Parikshak) – Applicant candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or Diploma in D.PEd/ B.PEd (Physical Education) from a recognised institute or university.
For Development Team Officer (Vikas Dal Adhikari) – Applicant candidates must have Bachelor Degree from recognized Institue or University.
Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years for Exercise Trainer (Vyayam parikshak) or Development Team Officer (Vikas Dal Adhikari) vacancy in UPSSSC.
Salary Pay Scale
Salary Pay Scale are for Exercise Trainer Rs. 35400 – 112400/- and for Development Team Officer Rs. 29200 – 92300/-
Application Fee are as follows-
General/OBC category candidates : Rs. 125/-, SC/ST category candidates : Rs. 65/- and PH candidates : Rs. 25/-. Pay Application Fee through State Bank of India (SBI) I Collect Fee Mode.
Candidates selection will be based on their performance in both written exam and interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on UPSSSC official website at www.upsssc.gov.in . Detail procedure to apply –
- Visit UPSSSC careers page at www.upsssc.gov.in
- Open online applicaton form
- Fill all academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information carefully as per the instructions
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents
- Pay application fee (if applicable)
- Complete UPSSC Application Form correctly
- Check details before Submitting
- Take a print out of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Important Dates to Remembr for UPSSSC Recruitment
Start Date for Online Applicatoin : 12.03.2018
Last Date for Online Application : 17.04.2018
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 19.04.2018
Last Date for Complete Form : 23.04.2018
Download UPSSC Recruitment Notification
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Fee
Official Website : www.upsssc.gov.in